Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Experience

Pray .. I believe ..
Last week's CG , my senior shared about her pastor's son and daughter.
Her pastor's family migrate to Australia when their son is at primary school.
They're not rich but they still go because they have faith that God will be with them and help them. They share testimony after came back from Australia.

First thing they need is, before they go, they need the transport fees.
Pastor and his family pray to God, if is God's will to let him go Australia for Ph.D course, they will go and also pray for helping them.
After their prayer, pastor receive a call, a rich man already transfer an amount of money.
For whole family transport, just the right amount they need to migrate to Australia.

Secondly, they having financial problem when they first reach there.
They need education fees for kids, they need food and shelter.
The most memorable one was the time, winter.
Pastor said that time really out of cash.
No food yet very cold. Then they started to pray.
Right after they pray, their neighbor press their door bell.
Their neighbor said they have extra food tonight can't finish.
The food is just nice, enough for the pastor and his family.

Matt. 6:
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear.


Pray with strong faith
believe that it is true .. God will hear your prayer.

I'm sharing mine ..

13th July 2010
I received an electricity bill.
It cost me RM12.3
I look at it and first thing came into my mind is
"ow.. I'm gonna over budget this month .."
What I did next is, I'm counting ..
How much should I photostat the Team Building notes to cover my expenses ?
So, is 20pages per student.
Last week's notes just have 8pages ..
This week will it be 20 pages ???
My heart tells me "NO ~"
But I still pray ..
What comes next? At night , while I'm chatting with my boy friend.
I receive an email from lecturer ..
5 attachments.
20 pages .. !!
God did listen to every single prayer we pray,
even just seems like a simple one, but HE CARE ..
Amen ?
Pray to God everyday.
Before you eat, just remember to thank God ..
Before you sleep , and the moment you wake up ..
God Bless ...

AWESOME GOD













SHOUT TO THE LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment